With the scabs in place(3-7 days):
- Keep the treated area totally dry till the brown dots fall off.
- The scabs may become darker, which is normal healing process.
- Allow the brown scabs to fall on their own(Do not touch, scratch, pick or rub them, this will cause scarring).
- Do not use ANY make-up at all.
- Do not cover the scabs with band-aids.
- Do not wet or soak the scabs( Do not workout, swim, sauna or use hot tubs).
After the scabs fall:
- Do not use your old make-up or old sponge on the treated area.
- Do not use any product on the treated area unless you consult your practitioner.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning beds.
- Always use SPF50 sun screen creams as the UV rays can damage the treated area and cause hyper-pigmentation, especially in the first 3 months.
- Use lint free cotton pads to apply the cleansing solution. Pat dry the area.
- Apply the soothing gel ( advised by your technician). It will sooth any redness, swelling, or itching.
- It takes 4-6 weeks for complete healing of the treated area. After that, a touch-up may be required.